Search

Bookmark and Share

ICBC Auto Insurance in Victoria BC How are ICBC premiums calculated?

by Christie Phoenix Office on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 2:18 PM

Each insurance policy starts with a base premium (currently, this is $1,063).

Your premium then increases or decreases depending on aspects related to the vehicle (such as its use and location) and its drivers – their experience and crash history.

Of the driver portion, the majority (75%) will be based on the principal driver – the person who drives the car the most. The remaining 25% will be based on the listed driver with the highest risk.*

* If the other listed driver is lower-risk than the principal driver, the premium will only be reduced if that listed driver is a household member or employee. 

Copyright ©2019 Christie Phoenix Web Master

ICBC
Victoria
BC
P
remiums
 

 

 

 
There are no categories in this blog.
VICTORIA OFFICE

Holiday Hours 2019
Dec. 24th  9am -1pm

Dec. 25th   CLOSED
Dec. 26th   CLOSED
Dec. 27th   CLOSED

Dec. 31st  9am -1pm
Jan. 1st    
CLOSED


Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm

Saturday
Closed
Sunday & Holidays
Closed

 

VANCOUVER OFFICE

Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
By Appointment Only
Saturday
Closed
Sunday & Holidays
Closed